My fall wish list this year includes, comfort and style. I want to be a little “cooler” this year, so I’m being more selective with what I add into my closet. A couple of these items are defiantly a splurge, but it’s a wish list after all!
- Golden Goose sneakers. A splurge for sure, but one that I am confident in buying. I have heard so many people say they are actually very comfortable and I just love how they look. This is for sure something I have been working to save up for. This style is a bit more than the average because of the detail, but there are a few pairs I like that are about $100 less.
- Senreve Mini Maestra. I have had my eye on this for years now, and just never pull the trigger. I love the style, the pebbled leather, and that it can be worn as a tote, crossbody, and even a backpack depending on how you use the straps. I love that it has compartments that help keep you organized.
- Western Boots. I love the look of these, I feel like they are so fun, but also classic because its just the sticking the makes them western looking, no variation in fabric or studded. This to me helps them to be easily styled with more looks.
- Karen Walker Sunnies. Love this pair and the tortoise style, they go with everything and look great with a dressier outfit too, very classic. This pair is pretty reasonable for a design style sunglass.
- Quay Sunnies. This pair is so fun with the two tone style, navy on the top and tortoise on the bottom, a great price for under $60!
- Betty Boop T. My friend had this when she came to visit me a few weeks back and I LOVED it. Such a cute design, very soft t-shirt, and a great price under $30! This will be adorable layered with a blazer in fall!
- Leopard Mules. I love a good leopard flat in fall, my pair from last year I had for multiple years, and they actually have a hole in both heels from how much I wore them, they are also stretched out, so this year I have to replace them!
- Sweatpants. I love this color and style of sweat pant. Sometimes a jogger is just not what you want, and the classic, comfy, ankle scrunch sweatpant is exactly what you need to hang around the house.
- Medium Wash Denim. Love this pair because of the wash, they will go with so much and can be worn through multiple seasons. I love the demi flare at the leg, and the higher rise style.
- Button Front Thermal. I need this shirt in like every color. They go with so much! They are perfect for jeans, leggings, and I have been told a must have for breast feeding moms. I am going to get myself a couple for before the baby arrives so I am ready!
SHOP THE POST